To facilitate fair, focused and intelligent discussion of the issues that concern the Doane University community, Doaneline offers commenting and news submission features and requires that all participants adhere to the forum rules. All user feedback will be posted immediately upon submission and will be monitored by the user community.
All letters and online story feedback become the property of the Doane Line and may be used in the print edition of The Doane Owl. The Doane Line archives all of its content, which is accessible to readers at any time. In submitting feedback, you agree that you are the author of the submission and that you are not posting any information that is false, misleading or inaccurate. You also acknowledge that third parties may hold you responsible for libel, invasion of privacy, misappropriation of likeness and disclosure of confidential information, and that you will hold harmless Doaneline for same.
Conditions for your use of this site assume that you will not:
• Post or transmit unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophiliac, profane or indecent information;
• Use the site to infringe on others’ rights, including privacy copyright or trademark rights;
• Use the site to engage in any activity that violates law, would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability;
• Use the site to advocate, advertise or instruct on illegal activities or discuss the intent to commit illegal activities;
• Use the site, without permission of Doaneline, to advertise or solicit products or services;
• Use the site to impersonate any person or entity;
• Interfere with any other user’s right to privacy;
• Use the site to upload malicious software, unauthorized advertising, promotional information, “spam,” chain letters or other solicitation;
• Use the site to upload, post or transmit any user content that is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right.
• Use information posted by others to gather information for marketing purposes
• Interfere with any other person’s use of the website.